Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who Watches The Watchmen?

Spring break has been pretty great so far. I have been sleeping as much as I'd like, which makes me unbelievably happy.

Went to the St. Patrick's Day parade with cait o and alison on Sunday. Totally thought it was going to be a low key, bunch of local old people dressed as leprechauns kind of thing. I WAS WRONG. Quite epic actually. Assloads of Irish step dancing, bagpipes, marching bands, Irish Wolf Hounds, and of course, a parade float for Guinness.

Aaand to keep myself up to par with the geekdom that is the illustration department, I went to Towson to see the Watchmen movie. I'm one of those bastards who hasn't read the original graphic novel (shame, shame on me really) but I still enjoyed the movie lots. I will find it and read it. Also, MUST DO FANART.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rorschach and Nightowl: they bicker alot but the sex is fantastic.